AIR HANDLING UNITs
AHU Cleaning Process
Following is our defined procedure we undertake while cleaning AHU units.
- We switch off any external installed filteration system or UV lamps. Before turning off the unit, we take various readings of AHU system.
- We then do a thorough internal inspection, ie. containmined AHU floor, moulds, bacteria, valves etc. If minor dust or mould is found then we disinfect it immediately to prevent cross containmination.
- Internal lights are checked for problems.
- All electricals are checked for faults.
- Fan Belts, Condensor Coils, Drain Trays are checked for any dirt's, moulds, bacteria build up and any maintenance required that would is checked.
- The above is necessary to prepare a quote for a complete thorough cleaning.
- Approval of Work: If you accept our quotation, we then prepare a detailed plan, assign work to various team and schedule your job at a date convenient to you.
- Cleaning Process: On the Scheduled date, we ensure that staff is uniformed, with proper clothing, protective eye gear for protection from possible eye strain.
- We start by applying de-greasing chemical to the entire inner and outer walls of AHU.
- Then we do a pressure wash to remove the grease and black particulate.
- Then the inner and outer walls are sprayed and washed with standard dis-infectant. Coils, Drip tray are cleaned and dis-infected.
- Floor in the AHU room is vacummed to remove any water spillage.
- All electrial components are switched on again and unit is re-commissioned.
We Offer Design, Installation, Operation and Maintenance Services...
Call us for assistance : 020 65366660